- Find out how to get freebies from your favourite brands using freebie websites and Facebook
- From skincare and beauty to food, household products and stationery – what could you get your hands on?
Who doesn’t love a freebie? Often brands have giveaways or competitions where you can be sent sample size (or sometimes full size!) products. Whether it’s food, beauty or stationery, it’s a great way to try new products before you buy them. Also, the sample sizes come in handy for travelling or using up instead of spending your money!
Keep updated on any freebies using websites such as magicfreebiesuk.co.uk, latestfreestuff.co.uk and all4freeuk.co.uk. You can also ‘like’ your favourite brands on Facebook to see when they’re giving things away and keep updated on their latest product releases. Sometimes you’ll get a sample with money off vouchers or for certain things, vouchers to claim free things from your local supermarket.
Over the years I’ve been sent a whole heap of things such as:
- Full packs of Kellogg’s Squares
- L’oreal hair care and skin care samples (shampoo, conditioner, primers)
- Bic razors
- Max Factor lip products
- Dr Oetker Pizzas
- Pantene hair products (shampoo, conditioner, treatments)
- Elba stationery (folders/wallets)
- Nivea skin and body products (face and body creams)
Don’t forget, these giveaways and competitions ask for an email address so you may want to create a separate email account because you may receive a lot of newsletters! Otherwise check any boxes that say you can avoid being emailed or unsubscribe.
Have you jumped on the freebie bandwagon? What have you received? Let us know at @9grndndcounting!